The Pinole Green Engineering Academy is composed of a group of students and staff exploring ways technology is created and designed.
Students learn about
- The engineering design process
- 3D Design
- Orthographic and isometric sketching
- Constructing and programming automated systems, bridges, simple machines
- Computer Science (Graphics Arts, Basics, and AP)
- And other tools used by many professionals throughout engineering fields
Students will travel to regional tech companies to shadow engineers and tour facilities as well as expand their knowledge through club (Developers, Robotics, MESA, Math, and Science) participation.
If you are a business or nonprofit interested in partnering with the Pinole Academy of Green Engineering, please click here to volunteer for a range of activities that would be appreciated.